Roseau County has 168 Positive Cases; with 4 new cases reported today; 22 ACTIVE Cases; 146 having recovered (out of isolation).
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open.
Wednesday’s update includes 1,214 new cases, 40 of which have been removed for an official count of 1,174 cases. Those positives are the result of 12,370 people tested.
The positive test rate is slightly lower from the perspective when the number of individuals producing positive tests (1,174) is divided by total completed tests (12,718)
However, the “tests completed” number is usually significantly higher than the “people tested” number due to some people getting tested multiple times. It’s not clear why the two numbers are so much closer than usual, but it might have something to do with the change in MDH’s reporting.
The number of patients currently hospitalized with COVID-19 is up to 490 (134 in ICU), an increase of nine from Tuesday’s report.
- Total tests: 2,383,527 (up from 2,355,124)
- People tested: 1,613,231 (up from 1,600,861)
- Positive cases: 115,943 (up from 114,574)
- Deaths: 2,174 confirmed, 2,180 including probable (up from 2,151)
- Hospitalized (cumulative since start of pandemic): figures not updated
- ICU admissions (cumulative): figures not updated.
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 103,830 (up from 102,624)
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 10/14/2020