Roseau County has 43 Positive Cases; with 0 new cases reported today; 4 ACTIVE Cases; 39 having recovered (out of isolation).
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open.
Minnesota’s 7-day rolling average, as of Tuesday, is 4.79%, according to MDH data.
“If you go above 5 percent it indicates that you may be heading back into a phase of more rapid spread of the disease,” said MDH Commissioner Jan Malcolm.
- Tests: 993,091 (up from 979,988)
- Positive cases: 52,947 (up from 52,281)
- Deaths: 1,589 (up from 1,580)
- Still hospitalized: 310 (up from 294)
- Patients in intensive care: 143 (up from 138)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 46,636 (up from 45,987)
Updated July 29, 2020
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 07/29/2020