Roseau County has 43 Positive Cases; with 1 new cases reported today; 10 ACTIVE Cases; 33 having recovered.
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open. Minnesota’s 7-day rolling average, as of Tuesday, is 4.69%, according to MDH data.
“If you go above 5 percent it indicates that you may be heading back into a phase of more rapid spread of the disease,” said MDH Commissioner Jan Malcolm.
- Tests: 979,988 (up from 970,726)
- Positive cases: 52,281 (up from 51,803)
- Deaths: 1,580 (up from 1,576)
- Still hospitalized: 294 (up from 257)
- Patients in intensive care: 138 (up from 126)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 45,987 (up from 45,198)
Updated July 28, 2020
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 07/28/2020