Roseau County has 47 Positive Cases; with 0 new cases reported today; 5 ACTIVE Cases; 42 having recovered (out of isolation).
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open.
Tuesday’s situation report from the MDH includes 606 new cases of the coronavirus, four of which have been removed for an official count of 602. Those positive cases are the result of 8,060 diagnostic tests, creating a daily test positivity rate of 7.47%.
Minnesota’s test positivity rate over a 7-day rolling average, as of Tuesday, is 4.91%, based on MDH data.
“If you go above 5 percent it indicates that you may be heading back into a phase of more rapid spread of the disease,” said MDH Commissioner Jan Malcolm.
- Tests: 1,078,695 (up from 1,070,925)
- Positive cases: 57,162 (up from 56,560)
- Deaths: 1,620 (up from 1,616)
- Currently hospitalized: 328 (up from 302)
- Patients in intensive care: 159 (up from 153)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 50,426 (up from 49,565)
Updated August 4, 2020
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 08/05/2020