Roseau County has 134 Positive Cases; with 3 new cases reported today; 9 ACTIVE Cases; 125 having recovered (out of isolation).
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open.
Thursday’s update includes 1,066 new positive tests for the coronavirus, none of which have been removed, so the official count remains at 1,066 cases. Those positives are the result of 14,874 people tested, creating a 24-hour reporting period test positivity rate of 7.16%.
The positive test rate is lower from the perspective when the number of individuals producing positive tests (1,066) divided by total completed tests (25,108). In that case, the positivity rate is 4.24%.
The “tests completed” number is always higher than the “people tested” metric because some people get tested multiple times and those who test positive are only counted once, so it produces a less accurate positivity rate.
- Total tests: 2,055,888 (up from 2,030,167)
- People tested: 1,429,575 (up from 1,414,701)
- Positive cases: 100,200 (up from 99,134)
- Deaths: 2,049 (up from 2,036)
- Hospitalized (cumulative since start of pandemic): 7,758 (up from 7,701)
- ICU admissions (cumulative): 2,148 (up from 2,146)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 89,980 (up from 89,392)
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 10/02/2020