Roseau County has 45 Positive Cases; with 2 new cases reported today; 6 ACTIVE Cases; 39 having recovered (out of isolation).
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open.
The 745 new cases reported Thursday are the result of 14,821 diagnostic tests, which equates to a daily test positivity rate of 5.03%. Minnesota’s test positivity rate over a 7-day rolling average, as of Thursday, is 4.86%, according to MDH data.
“If you go above 5 percent it indicates that you may be heading back into a phase of more rapid spread of the disease,” said MDH Commissioner Jan Malcolm.
- Tests: 1,007,882 (up from 993,091)
- Positive cases: 53,692 (up from 52,947)
- Deaths: 1,594 (up from 1,589)
- Still hospitalized: 298 (down from 310)
- Patients in intensive care: 141 (down from 143)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 46,965 (up from 46,636)
Updated July 30, 2020
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 07/30/2020