Roseau County has 40 Positive Cases; with 0 new cases reported today; 11 ACTIVE Cases; 29 having recovered.
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open. Minnesota’s 7-day rolling average, as of Wednesday, was 4.30%, according to Johns Hopkins University.
“If you go above 5 percent it indicates that you may be heading back into a phase of more rapid spread of the disease,” said MDH Commissioner Jan Malcolm.
Coronavirus in Minnesota by the numbers:
- Tests: 905,315 (up from 888,551)
- Positive cases: 48,721 (up from 47,961)
- Deaths: 1,561 (up from 1,552)
- Still hospitalized: 282 (up from 273)
- Patients in intensive care: 107 (down from 119)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 42,524 (up from 42,234)
Updated July 23, 2020
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 07/23/2020