Roseau County has 58 Positive Cases; with 0 new cases reported today; 4 ACTIVE Cases; 54 having recovered (out of isolation).
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open.
Thursday’s update includes 698 new cases of the coronavirus, eight of which have been removed for an official count of 690. Those positive cases are the result of 9,167 people tested, creating a 24-hour reporting period test positivity rate of 7.53%.
The test positivity rate over a 7-day average, based on total number of people tested, according to Johns Hopkins University, was 6.33% as of Wednesday.
“If you go above 5 percent it indicates that you may be heading back into a phase of more rapid spread of the disease,” said MDH Commissioner Jan Malcolm.
- Total tests: 1,322,220 (up from 1,308,264)
- People tested: 1,030,093 (up from 1,020,926)
- Positive cases: 67,308 (up from 66,618)
- Deaths: 1,748 (up from 1,738)
- Currently hospitalized: 309 (down from 321)
- Patients in intensive care: 148 (down from 152)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 60,605 (up from 60,242)
Updated August 20, 2020
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 08/20/2020