Roseau County has 55 Positive Cases; with 2 new cases reported today; 8 ACTIVE Cases; 47 having recovered (out of isolation).
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open.
Wednesday’s update includes 697 new cases of the coronavirus, seven of which have been removed for an official count of 690. Those positive cases are the result of 14,744 diagnostic tests, creating a daily test positivity rate of 4.67%.
“If you go above 5 percent it indicates that you may be heading back into a phase of more rapid spread of the disease,” said MDH Commissioner Jan Malcolm.
The number of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 dropped from 335 to 308 though the number of patients in the ICU stayed level at 154.
- Tests: 1,203,559 (up from 1,188,288)
- Positive cases: 62,993 (up from 62,303)
- Deaths: 1,685 (up from 1,678)
- Currently hospitalized: 308 (down from 335)
- Patients in intensive care: 154 (level)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 56,346 (up from 55,855)
Updated August 13, 2020
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 08/13/2020