Roseau County has 158 Positive Cases; with 2 new cases reported today; 21 ACTIVE Cases; 137 having recovered (out of isolation).
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open.
Sunday’s update includes 1,450 new cases, 10 of which have been removed for an official count is 1,440 cases. Those positives are the result of 17,621 people tested, creating a 24-hour reporting period test positivity rate of 8.17%.
The positive test rate is lower from the perspective when the number of individuals producing positive tests (1,440) divided by total completed tests (29,755). In that case, the positivity rate is 4.83%.
The “tests completed” number is always higher than the “people tested” metric because some people get tested multiple times and those who test positive are only counted once, so it produces a less accurate positivity rate.
Hospital numbers are not updated by the Minnesota Department of Health during weekends, so they stand with Friday’s numbers of COVID-19 patients in an ICU and 338 patients in non-ICU care, for a total of 471 COVID-19 patients.
- Total tests: 2,318,810 (up from 2,288,662)
- People tested: 1,578,724 (up from 1,561,103)
- Positive cases: 112,268 (up from 110,828)
- Deaths: 2,141 (up from 2,131)
- Hospitalized (cumulative since start of pandemic): 8,354 (up from 8,302)
- ICU admissions (cumulative): 2,291 (up from 2,277)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 100,171 (up from 99,054)
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 10/11/2020