Roseau County has 393 Positive Cases; with 4 new cases reported today; 118 ACTIVE Cases; 275 having recovered (out of isolation).
there were 2,217 new cases of COVID-19 reported Sunday, 17 of which were removed for an official count of 2,200. It snaps a two-day streak of record-setting daily case counts, which exceeded 3,000 on Friday and Saturday.
The MDH reported 26,539 diagnostic PCR tests and an additional 985 antigen tests for a total of 27,524 completed tests.
Those tests were from 15,560 people tested. Patients are often tested multiple times, so the more accurate reading for test positivity rate is based on the total number of people tested, which today is 14.13%.
The positivity rate reported Sunday, when total cases is divided by total tests, is 7.99%. Health experts say positivity rates need to be below the 5% mark to control the spread of the virus.
- Total tests: 2,867,411 (up from 2,839,304)
- People tested: 1,869,177 (up from 1,853,617)
- Positive cases: 150,672 (up from 148,472)
- Deaths: 2,475 – 20 of which are “probable*” (up from 2,457)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 129,663 (up from 127,362)
Updated daily with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 11/01/2020