Roseau County has 52 Positive Cases; with 1 new cases reported today; 6 ACTIVE Cases; 46 having recovered (out of isolation).
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open.
Sunday’s update from the MDH includes 806 new cases of the coronavirus, nine of which have been removed for an official count of 797,
Those positive cases are the result of 19,959 diagnostic tests, creating a daily test positivity rate of 3.99%.
Minnesota’s test positivity rate – based on positive results divided by total number of tests – over a 7-day rolling average, based on MDH data, as of Sunday, is 4.75%.
“If you go above 5 percent it indicates that you may be heading back into a phase of more rapid spread of the disease,” said MDH Commissioner Jan Malcolm.
- Tests: 1,159,139 (up from 1,138,595)
- Positive cases: 60,898 (up from 60,101)
- Deaths: 1,657 (up from 1,648)
- Currently hospitalized: 312 (up from 309)
- Patients in intensive care: 148 (down from 154)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 53,568 (up from 52,768)
Updated August 9, 2020
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 08/09/2020