Roseau County has 47 Positive Cases; with 2 new cases reported today; 5 ACTIVE Cases; 42 having recovered (out of isolation).
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open.
Sunday’s updated situation report from the MDH includes 769 new cases of the coronavirus, ten of which have been removed for an official count of 759. Those positive cases are the result of 15,174 diagnostic tests, creating a daily test positivity rate of 5.0%.
Minnesota’s test positivity rate over a 7-day rolling average, as of Sunday, is 4.89%, according to MDH data.
“If you go above 5 percent it indicates that you may be heading back into a phase of more rapid spread of the disease,” said MDH Commissioner Jan Malcolm.
- Tests: 1,054,962 (up from 1,039,788)
- Positive cases: 55,947 (up from 55,188)
- Deaths: 1,614 (up from 1,606)
- Currently hospitalized: 302 (down from 317)
- Patients in intensive care: 149 (no change)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 48,847 (up from 48,199)
Updated August 2, 2020
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 08/02/2020