Roseau County has 74 Positive Cases; with 1 new cases reported today; 14 ACTIVE Cases; 60 having recovered (out of isolation).
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open.
Saturday’s update includes 1,032 new positive tests for the coronavirus, 15 of which have been removed for an official count of 1,017 new cases. Those positive cases are the result of 9,427 people tested, creating a 24-hour reporting period test positivity rate of 10.798%.
The positive test rate is lower from the perspective when the number of individuals producing positive tests (1,017) divided by total completed tests (17,102). In that case, the positivity rate is 5.95%.
The “tests completed” number is always higher than the “people tested” metric because some people get tested multiple times and those who test positive are only counted once, so it produces a less accurate positivity rate.
All four of the newly reported deaths were people of at least 85 years old, all of them being residents of long-term care facilities.
- Total tests: 1,460,381 (up from 1,443,344)
- People tested: 1,111,137 (up from 1,101,710)
- Positive cases: 74,257 (up from 73,240)
- Deaths: 1,814 (up from 1,810)
- Currently hospitalized: 313 (up from 301)
- Patients in intensive care: 134 (down from 137)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 66,107 (up from 65,204)
Updated August 29, 2020
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 08/30/2020