Roseau County has 128 Positive Cases; with 1 new cases reported today; 6 ACTIVE Cases; 122 having recovered (out of isolation).
Monday’s update includes 936 new positive tests for the coronavirus, 32 of which have been removed for an official count of 904 cases. Those positives are the result of 13,353 people tested, creating a 24-hour reporting period test positivity rate of 6.77%.
The positive test rate is lower from the perspective when the number of individuals producing positive tests (904) divided by total completed tests (22,162). In that case, the positivity rate is 4.08%.
The “tests completed” number is always higher than the “people tested” metric because some people get tested multiple times and those who test positive are only counted once, so it produces a less accurate positivity rate.
- Total tests: 2,003,115 (up from 1,981,100)
- People tested: 1,397,865 (up from 1,384,512)
- Positive cases: 97,638 (up from 96,734)
- Deaths: 2,015 (up from 2,008)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 87,330 (up from 86,252)
Last modified: 09/28/2020