Roseau County has 158 Positive Cases; with 0 new cases reported today; 13 ACTIVE Cases; 145 having recovered (out of isolation).
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open.
Monday’s update includes 1,178 new cases, seven of which have been removed for an official count is 1,171 cases. Those positives are the result of 11,028 people tested, creating a 24-hour reporting period test positivity rate of 10.62%.
The positive test rate is lower from the perspective when the number of individuals producing positive tests (1,171) divided by total completed tests (17,938). In that case, the positivity rate is 6.53%.
The “tests completed” number is always higher than the “people tested” metric because some people get tested multiple times and those who test positive are only counted once, so it produces a less accurate positivity rate.
As of this writing, the number of current COVID-19 patients who are hospitalized hadn’t been updated by the state health department since Friday, when there were 471 patients hospitalized, including 133 in an ICU.
- Total tests: 2,337,122 (up from 2,318,810)
- People tested: 1,589,752 (up from 1,578,724)
- Positive cases: 113,439 (up from 112,268)
- Deaths: 2,144 (up from 2,141)
- Hospitalized (cumulative since start of pandemic): 8,421 (up from 8,354)
- ICU admissions (cumulative): 2,311 (up from 2,291)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 101,376 (up from 100,171)
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 10/12/2020