Roseau County has 405 Positive Cases; with 12 new cases reported today; 82 ACTIVE Cases; 323 having recovered (out of isolation).
There were 2,954 new cases of COVID-19 reported Monday, six of which were removed for an official count of 2,948.
The MDH reported 36,146 diagnostic PCR tests and an additional 1,283 antigen tests for a total of 37,429 completed tests.
Those tests were from 23,046 people tested. People are often tested multiple times, so the more accurate reading for test positivity rate is based on the total number of people tested, which today’s report is at 12.79%.
The positivity rate reported Monday, when total cases is divided by total tests, is 7.87%. Health experts say positivity rates need to be below the 5% mark to control the spread of the virus.
- Total tests: 2,905,225 (up from 2,867,411)
- People tested: 1,892,223 (up from 1,869,177)
- Positive cases: 153,620 (up from 150,672)
- Deaths: 2,484 – 21 of which are “probable*” (up from 2,475)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 134,125 (up from 129,663)
Updated daily with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 11/02/2020