Roseau County has 43 Positive Cases; with 1 new cases reported today; 12 ACTIVE Cases; 31 having recovered.
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open. Minnesota’s 7-day rolling average, as of Sunday, was 4.75 percent, according to Johns Hopkins University.
“If you go above 5 percent it indicates that you may be heading back into a phase of more rapid spread of the disease,” said MDH Commissioner Jan Malcolm.
Over the past two days of reporting, the number of patients hospitalized in Minnesota with COVID-19 has dropped from 287 to 257, though the number of patients in ICU has increased in the past 48 hours from 115 to 126.
- Tests: 970,726 (up from 957,374)
- Positive cases: 51,803 (up from 51,153)
- Deaths: 1,576 (up from 1,574)
- Still hospitalized: 257 (down from 273)
- Patients in intensive care: 126 (up from 115)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 45,198 (up from 44,431)
Updated July 27, 2020
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 07/27/2020