Roseau County has 47 Positive Cases; with 0 new cases reported today; 5 ACTIVE Cases; 42 having recovered (out of isolation).
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open.
Monday’s updated situation report from the MDH includes 622 new cases of the coronavirus, nine of which have been removed for an official count of 613. Those positive cases are the result of 15,870 diagnostic tests, creating a daily test positivity rate of 3.86%, which is the lowest it has been in several days.
A positive rate of 5% or lower is recommended to keep businesses open.
- Tests: 1,070,925 (up from 1,054,962)
- Positive cases: 56,560 (up from 55,947)
- Deaths: 1,616 (up from 1,614)
- Currently hospitalized: 302 (level)
- Patients in intensive care: 153 (up from 149)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 49,565 (up from 48,847)
Updated August 2, 2020
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 08/03/2020