Roseau County has 45 Positive Cases; with 0 new cases reported today; 6 ACTIVE Cases; 39 having recovered (out of isolation).
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open.
virus, eight of which have been removed for an official count of 771. Those positive cases are the result of 17,034 diagnostic tests, creating a daily test positivity rate of 4.53%.
Minnesota’s test positivity rate over a 7-day rolling average, as of Friday, is 4.85%, according to MDH data.
“If you go above 5 percent it indicates that you may be heading back into a phase of more rapid spread of the disease,” said MDH Commissioner Jan Malcolm.
- Tests: 1,024,916 (up from 1,007,882)
- Positive cases: 54,463 (up from 53,692)
- Deaths: 1,600 (up from 1,594)
- Currently hospitalized: 312 (up from 298)
- Patients in intensive care: 151 (up from 141)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 47,289 (up from 46,965)
Updated July 31, 2020
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 07/31/2020