Roseau County has 41 Positive Cases; with 1 new cases reported today; 10 ACTIVE Cases; 31 having recovered.
The World Health Organization says that a 14-day positive test rate of below 5 percent is the key to keeping businesses open. Minnesota’s 7-day rolling average, as of Thursday, was 4.37%, according to Johns Hopkins University.
“If you go above 5 percent it indicates that you may be heading back into a phase of more rapid spread of the disease,” said MDH Commissioner Jan Malcolm.
Hospitalizations remained fairly static, with the total number of COVID-19 patients dropping from 282 to 278, with 108 of those in ICU.
Coronavirus in Minnesota by the numbers:
- Tests: 922,876 (up from 905,315)
- Positive cases: 49,488 (up from 48,721)
- Deaths: 1,561 (up from 1,561)
- Still hospitalized: 278 (down from 282)
- Patients in intensive care: 108 (up from 107)
- Patients no longer requiring isolation: 42,882 (up from 42,524)
Updated July 24, 2020
Updated daily at 11 a.m., with data current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
Last modified: 07/25/2020